9 Haziran 2013 Pazar

Exercise

It is summer! I was supposed to be prepared for it months before, but even little late I will get into shape. My biggest problem like many Mediterranean or latin woman:  butt and upper leg.

Best exercises to shape your butt and upper leg plus e bit stomach:

1.) Squat : Use dumbbell or ball if preferred. Do 30-45 seconds front squats and side squats 3sets each.



2.) Lunges: Use dumbbell if preferred. Do 30-45 seconds 3 sets.



3.) Bridge: On the ball or on the floor. 45 seconds 3 sets.

4.) Donkey kick: 45 seconds 3 sets.

5.) Mountain climber: 1 min 2 sets.

6.) Plank: 1 min in the front, and on the sides.














I want to do this every other day. 2 days in a group fitness class. And the days I do not go the gym, I will be practicing these moves and hoping to see changes in 2 months. Lets see!!!

Hiç yorum yok: