19 Ağustos 2013 Pazartesi

All time favorite TED talks!

TED talks are one of my favorite thing to listen when I have spare time, and I want to do something useful. I believe they can very very informative and can change one's perspective. One recent one I luved to listen was about how oxytocin can increase trust, generosity, and empathy, and how high testosterone can inhibit it (no wonder men are selfish, smh), and how 5% of the people dont have this and we call them bastard the speaker says :)

Paul Zak Trust, morality and oxytocin

The listed talks are some of my all time favorites, if you have time, please listen!

Favorite TED talks:

Listened and luved

7. Amy Cuddy: Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are

10. Mary Roach: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Orgasm
15. Shawn Achor: The Happy Secret to Better Work
16. Brené Brown: The Power of Vulnerability
17. Meg Jay: Why 30 is Not the New 20
19. Dan Gilbert: The Surprising Science of Happiness
22. Paul Zak: Trust, Morality… and Oxytocin?

Will listen the rest after listening to my favorites couple more times :))


Hiç yorum yok: